1) Irregular Menstrual Cycles
2) Secondary Amenorrhoea, Oligomenorrhoea and Menorrhoea
3) After Dilatation and Curettage (D&C) and Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
4) Female infertility: Anouulatory in ART and unexplanied infertility
1. In dysfunctional uterine bleeding irregular cycles
15 ml twice daily for 3-6 cycles
2. In anovulatory unexplained infertility
15 ml twice daily till conception occurs
3. In Assisted Reproductive Techniques(ART) protocol
15 ml twice daily from the day of down regulation to the day of embryo transfer.
1) It stops abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding.
2) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.
3) Absence of Nausea and Vomiting, Breast tenderness, Headache, unlike hormones.
4) Safe for long term use
5) Can be taken even during menstrual cycle.
6) Improves pregnancy outcomes.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Prefer wheat, milk and fruits
2) Morning walk
3) Weight reduction
1) Avoid hot and spicy food recipes and alcohol.
2) Avoid vegetables like Potato and Brinjal
3) Avoid day time sleeping and smoking
4) Avoid too much mental and physical exertion
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.