LIVOMYN TABLETS COMPOSITION Each coated tablet contains:
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Quantity
Bhumyaamalaki Phyllanthus niruri 250 mg
Triphala 225 mg
Kasni Cichorium intybus 187.5 mg
Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 187.5 mg
Rohitak Amoora rohituka 187.5 mg
Bhringaraj Eclipta alba 125 mg
Vasa Adhatoda vasica 125 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 87.5 mg
Daruharidra Berberis aristata 62.5 mg
Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia 37.5 mg
Sharpunkha Tephrosia pupurea 37.5 mg
Parpata Fumaria officinalis 37.5 mg
Vidanga Embelia ribes 37.5 mg
Dhanyak Coriandrum sativum 25 mg
Kumari Aloe barbadensis 25 mg
Kalmegh Andrographis paniculata 7.5 mg
Katuki Picrorrhiza kurroa 7.5 mg
LIVOMYN offers antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. LIVOMYN ensures protection of hepatocytes against various toxins. LIVOMYN is a combination of time tested and well-documented herbs. Phyllanthus niruri exhibits marked inhibitory effect on Hepatitis B virus and anti-inflammatory activity; Picrorrhiza kurroa increases the production and flow of bile; Boerhaavia diffusa significantly inhibits the cell proliferation. Thus, LIVOMYN is an ideal hepatoprotective.
1) Viral hepatitis
2) Drug induced hepatotoxicity.
3) Alcohol induced hepatotoxicity.
4) Cholestatic jaundice
Infantile digestive problems.
Adults: 1 to 2 tablets two times a day
children: 1 tablet two times a day
Tablets: Strip of 20 tablets / Jar of 500 tablets.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Simple and easily digestible food items – leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and fresh juices.
2) Prefer luke warm water
3) Small but frequent quantity of food is advised for patients suffering from liver disorders or diseases to maintain normal liver functions.
4) Bed rest
1) Consumption of alcohol and hepatotoxic drugs like paracetamol, NSAIDs
2) Excessive intake of tea and coffee should be avoided.
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco
4) Avoid oily and spicy food 5) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.