LIVOMYN SYRUP COMPOSITION Each 5 ml Syrup contains:
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Quantity
Bhumyamalaki Phyllanthus niruri 100 mg
Triphala >>>> 90 mg
Rohitak Amoora rohituka 75 mg
Kasni Cichorium intybus 75 mg
Vasa Adhatoda vasica 50 mg
Bhringaraj Eclipta alba 50 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 35 mg
Daruhardira Berberis aristata 25 mg
Parpata Fumaria officinalis 15 mg
Vidanga Embelia ribes 15 mg
Sharpunkha Tephrosia purpurea 15 mg
Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia 15 mg
Kumari Aloe barbadensis 10 mg
Kalmegh Andrographis paniculata 3 mg
Katuki Picorrhiza kurroa 3 mg
Flavoured syrupy base q.s
LIVOMYN offers antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. LIVOMYN ensures protection of hepatocytes against various toxins. LIVOMYN is a combination of time tested and well-documented herbs. Phyllanthus niruri exhibits marked inhibitory effect on Hepatitis B virus and anti-inflammatory activity; Picrorrhiza kurroa increases the production and flow of bile; Boerhaavia diffusa significantly inhibits the cell proliferation. Thus, LIVOMYN is an ideal hepatoprotective.
1) Viral hepatitis
2) Drug induced hepatotoxicity.
3) Alcohol induced hepatotoxicity.
4) Cholestatic jaundice
Adults: 15 ml syrup two times a day
children: 5 ml syrup two times a day
Syrup: Bottle of 100ml /200ml /450 ml.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Simple and easily digestible food items – leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and fresh juices.
2) Prefer luke warm water
3) Small but frequent quantity of food is advised for patients suffering from liver disorders or diseases to maintain normal liver functions.
4) Bed rest
1) Consumption of alcohol and hepatotoxic drugs like paracetamol, NSAIDs
2) Excessive intake of tea and coffee should be avoided.
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco
4) Avoid oily and spicy food 5) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.