ARSHONYT OINTMENT COMPOSITION
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Quantity
Neem tel Melia azadirachta oil 5.00 % w/w
Powders and Bhasmas:
Khadir Acacia catechu 5.00 % w/w
Indrayav Holarrhena antidysenterica 0.5 % w/w
Amra Haridra Curcuma amada 0.5 % w/w
Avartani Helicteres isora 0.5 % w/w
Varki Hartal >>>> 0.5 % w/w
Indrayav >>>> 0.5 % w/w
Majuphal Quercus infectoria 0.5 % w/w
Phitkari shuddha Alum 0.5 % w/w
Gairika >>>> 0.5 % w/w
Washable ointment base q.s
ARSHONYT is a twin treatment for medical management of haemorrhoids. Melia azadirachta (Neem) in ARSHONYT Ointment exhibits potent anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. ARSHONYT tablet reduces the pile mass and checks bleeding as it has a mild laxative action.
1) Medical management of internal and external haemorrhoids
2) Prevention of recurrence of piles following surgical removal
Ointment should be applied before and after each defaecation or more often if required. Apply once at bedtime for painless evacuation to check bleeding.
Ointment: Tube of 20 grams.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Prefer bland food diet.
2) Consume of barley, wheat, old rice, papaya.
3) Intake of rhizome of surana is recommended.
4) Develop good bowel habits.
1) Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid irregular dietary habits.
3) Avoid suppression of natural urges like urination and defecation.
4) Avoid smoking, vegetables like potatoes and pumpkins.
Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.