Each Bipasil tablet contains: Rauwolfia serpentina 60mg, Tribulus terrestris 20mg, Paederia foetida 20mg, Boerhavia diffusa 20mg, Alpina galanga 20mg and Withania somnifera 20mg.
Action of the formulation:
Bipasil causes depletion of peripheral catecholamine stores, which results in a reduction of blood pressure. Bipasil decreases the adrenergic tone and controls anxiety and is therefore beneficial in the treatment of anxiety disorders.
1. Mild to moderate hypertension.
2. Anxiety and nervous irritability.
Adverse effects: Not reported.
1. Pregnancy and lactation.
2. Major depressive disorders.
4. Hypertension associated with pheochromocytoma.
5. Parkinson’s disease.
6. Patient receiving ECTs.
1. Patient with bronchial asthma and bronchitis.
2. Patients with recent myocardial infarction, cardiac arrhythmias and cardiac failure.
Dosage: Start with two tablets daily and then taper the dose.
Presentation: Blister pack of 10 tablets.