The Himalaya Liv 52 is a potent liver stimulant that aids in reinstating the functional efficiency of the liver through encouragement of hepato-cellular rejuvenation and protection of the hepatic parenchyma. The anti peroxidative actions of the Liv 52 ward off the loss of the cell membrane’s functional uprightness, keeps up the cytochrome P-450, speeds up the recovery time, and makes possible the early rejuvenation of hepatic tasks in infective hepatitis. The Himalaya 52 makes easier the speedy elimination of acetaldehyde, which is the toxic agent metabolite of the alcohol metabolism. It also makes sure that you are protected from alcohol-stimulated hepatic damage. The Liv 52, which is a liver tonic, lessens the lipotropic activity in the chronic alcoholism and wards off fatty penetration of the liver. The Liv 52 seizes the development of the syndrome and puts off extra liver damage in pre-cirrhotic cases. As an everyday health medication, Liv 52 boosts the appetite and the processes of absorption and digestion. It encourages weight gain, as well.
Here are the main benefits of Liv 52:
* It guards the hepatic parenchyma from toxins.
* It encourages the restoration of the liver cells.
* It fuels the appetite.
* It stimulates the liver function.
* It speeds up the recovery.
* It boosts the functional efficiency of the liver.
* It detoxifies and protects from the damaging medication and food toxins.
* It is very advantageous in the pre-cirrhotic and cirrhotic cases.
* It controls the intensities of the liver enzymes.
* The Himalaya Liv 52 pills can aid in the treatment and prevention of:
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Viral hepatitis
- Protein energy deficiency
- Low appetite
- Early cirrhosis and pre-cirrhotic cases
- Chemotherapy and radiation-stimulated liver damage
- An essential accessory during prolonged sickness and convalescence
- As an accessory with the hepatoxic drugs
As for the dosage, you should consult your medical doctor in order to set the dosage that fits your condition best. Liv 52 is not known to possess any side effects when consumed as per the fixed dosage.
What is the Liv 52 composed of? Each milligram of Liv 52 contains:
- 17 mg of Himsra or Capparis Spinosa
Himsra is a prostrate climber or shrub with divaricate, light-yellow thorns. Its root bark has an unstable substance, rutic acid, and stachydrine.
- 17 mg of Kasani or Cichorium Intybus
- 8 mg of Kakamachi or Solanum Nigrum
Kakamachi is a yearly herb that grows 1 to 15 meters high.
- 8 mg of Arjuna or Terminalia Arjuna
Arjuna is a therapeutic plant that is extensively utilized by ayurvedic doctors for its healing properties in organic or functional heart.
- 4 mg of Kasamarda or Cassia Occidentalis
Kasamarda is an upright tropical yearly tree that has leather multiple leaves.
- 4 mg of Biranjasipha or Achillea Millefolium
Biranjasipha is effective in treating heavy chest colds and influenza.
- 4 mg of Jhavuka or Tamarix Gallica
Jhavuka is an outgoing shaggy shrub that matures on waterlogged or saline or lands or a little tree that has pendulous branches when matured on healthier lands.