Charak Addyzoa Capsule
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR100
- Weight: 100.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$30.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Addyzoa Capsule
What is Addyzoa Capsule used for?
Addyzoa capsule is an Ayurvedic medicine for the effective treatment of male patients with low sperm count, low sperm motility and poor sexual health. It is also beneficial in the improvement of sperm quality and aids semen production.
This spermatogenic and anti-oxidant medicine is manufactured by Charak Pharmaceuticals, one of the leading manufacturers of Ayurvedic medicine worldwide.
- Male infertility and impotency
- Low sperm motility
- Low levels of testosterone
- Impaired spermatogenesis (low sperm production)
- Azoospermia (no sperm production)
- Defective shape, size or quality of sperm
- Reduced motility of sperm (Asthenospermia)
- Idiopathic Oligoasthenoteratospermia (iOATs)
- Sexual debility and low libido
- Post-vasectomy syndrome
Benefits of Charak Addyzoa capsules
The natural and medicinal ingredients of Addyzoa have the following benefits, leading to a relief for the patients in the indications as stated above:
- Boosts general health with antioxidant properties
- Spermatogenic property increases sperm production, size and quality
- Enhances libido and sexual ability due to aphrodisiac qualities
How to take Addyzoa capsules?
The general dosage instructions for Addyzoa are:
For sperm count below 10 million/ml – take 2 capsules twice a day
For sperm count above 10 million/ml – take 1 capsule twice a day
Addyzoa capsules should be taken with warm milk. In the morning, take it 30 minutes before breakfast (empty stomach) and at night, take a capsule just before going to bed for sleep.
The standard course of treatment requires atleast 3 months of regular usage for results to show.
You can consult with me to know more about this. Click the link for free Ayurvedic doctor consultation.
Ingredients of Charak Addyzoa capsule
Each Addyzoa Capsule contains the following key ingredients among others:
Ras Sindoor, Mukta Shukti bhasma, Swarna makshika bhasma, Shilajit, Amla, Sida Cordifolia (Bala), Shatavari, Mucuna Pruriens (Kapikachu), Tinospora Cordifolia (Guduchi), and Ashwagandha .
Diet and behavior guidelines
Ayurvedic medicines work the best when certain lifestyle changes are made. To reap the maximum benefits from Addyzoa capsules, you need to following guidelines:
- Quit smoking
- Lower alcohol and caffeine consumption
- Never place laptop on your lap
- Avoid carrying mobile phone in your front pocket
- Avoid herbal teas
- Refrain from using tight underwear and skinny jeans
- Restrict junk food, excess salt, oil and spices
- Increase intake of fruits, leafy greens and raw vegetables
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours per day
- Do meditation and exercise
How does Addyzoa work?
The main reason behind low sperm count, infertility, impaired sperm motility and sexual weakness is the oxidative stress which is aggravated by a fast-paced lifestyle with high stress and low exercise.
Shatavari, Guduchi, and Amla are the key anti-oxidant ingredients of Addyzoa. Their combined effective destroys the free radicals, thus lowering the negative impact of oxidative stress on sperm.
Another key ingredient is Ashwagandha which promotes sperm production and increase libido. Shilajit and Kapikachchhu promote sperm quality as well as quantity.
All the facts mentioned here are as stated in the following article by NCBI, a part of the United States National Library of Medicine.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3193736/