- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR127
- Weight: 50.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$4.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak CytozenThe comprensive hepatoprotector
CYTOZEN CAPSULES COMPOSITION Each capsule contains:
Name of Ingredient Powders and Bhasmas: Latin/ English Name Quantity
Arogyavardhini rasa >>>> 112.5 mg
Mandur bhasma >>>> 56.25 mg
Dry extracts of the following:
Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 337.75 mg
Kumari Aloe barbadensis 337.75 mg
Kasni Cichorium intybus 337.75 mg
Katuki Picrorrhiza kurroa 337.75 mg
Kalmegh Andrographis paniculata 337.75 mg
Sharapunkha Tephrosia purpurea 337.75 mg
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 112.5 mg
Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 112.5 mg
Amalaki Embica officinalis 112.5 mg
Kakamachi Solanum nigrum 67.5 mg
Chitrak Mool Plumbago zeylanica 67.5 mg
CYTOZEN is a potent hepatoprotective. Picrorrhiza kurroa (Katuki), the main ingredient of CYTOZEN, is a well-known hepatoprotective and anti-oxidant. It also exhibits antiHBsAg like activity and inhibits purified HBV antigen. Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh) reverses the altered biochemical parameters in serum and hepatocyte and is more potent than Silymarin. Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) exhibits anti-inflammatory activity by stabilizing lysosomal membrane. Thus, CYTOZEN exhibits antiviral, antiinflammatory and hepatoprotective properties.
1) Alcoholic liver diseases such as: fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis
2) Chronic viral hepatits
3) Drug induced hepatotoxicity
Capsules: 1 capsule two times a day to be taken with warm water, preferably before meals.
Capsules: Blister pack of 20 capsules.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Prefer bland diet.
2) Regularity in dietary habits and eating of leafy vegetables and fruits is advised.
1) Avoid fried things, pulses and their preparation.
2) Avoid alcoholic drinks and consumption of excessive tea and coffee.
3) Avoid physical and mental stress, keeping awake for a longer time in the night.
4) Avoid constipating food recipes.
Write a Review