- Brand: Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
- Product Code: VOS019
- Weight: 500.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$40.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
What does Dasamoolarishtam do?
Dasamoolarishtam is an Ayurvedic medicine contains around 5 – 7 % of self-created characteristic liquor in it. This self-created liquor and the water present in the item goes about as a media to convey water and liquor dissolvable the dynamic homegrown segments to the body. Additionally called as Dasamularishtam.
Dasamoolarishtam benefits and uses :
The natural and medicinal ingredients of Dasamoolarishtam have the following benefits, leading to a relief for the patients in the indications as stated above:
· Dasamoolarishtam for anemia
· Dasamoolarishtam for cold
· Dasamoolarishtam after delivery
· Dashmollarishtam helps in Indigestion, lack of taste, respiratory conditions, fistula, in diseases of Vata imbalance, vomiting, anemia, liver diseases, skin diseases, hemorrhoids, urinary tract conditions, jaundice.
· It is used as a general health tonic.
· Dasamoolarishtam is also used for ladies having a problem with conception and pregnancy.
· It improves immunity and strength.
· It is usually known for digestive, carminative, anti-flatulent, anti-inflammatory and analgesic benefits.
· It is the reason the formulation is widely used by the practitioners in body ache, joint pain, abdominal pain, gaseous distention of the abdomen etc.
How to take Dasamoolarishtam?
12 – 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food.If needed, an equal quantity of water can be added before consumption. Can also be taken in repeated doses.
Based on a doctor’s prescription, this medicine can be used for several months.
Ingredients of Dasamoolarishtam :
Each Dasamoolarishtam contains the following key ingredients among others : Grahani, Aegle marmelos, Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum), Gambhari (Gmelinaarborea), Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens), Agnimantha (Premna mucronata), Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishnaparni (Uraria picta), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Gokshura (Tribulus), Tribulus terrestris,
(Dashamoola drugs are altogether anti inflammatory, analgesic, stimulants, tonic , anti pyretic, and Vatakapha pacifiers.)
Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Pushkaramoola (Inula racemosa), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Guduchi (Indian tinospora), Amla, Duralabha (Fagonia cretica), Khadira (Acacia catechu), Bijasara (Pterocarpus marsupium), Pathya (Terminalia chebula), Kushta (Saussurea lappa), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) ,Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Madhuka (licorice), Bharngi (Clerodendrum serratum), Kapittha (Feronia limonia), Bibhitaka (Terminalia bellirica), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Chavya (Piper retrofractum), Jatamansi (Nordostachys jatamansi), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla),Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) and other ayurveda substance.
Is it beneficial for Cold and Anemia ?
Yes, you can use it in those two conditions.
Can be taken during pregnancy?
Please consult your Doctor if he recommend you then you are good to go.
How long it should be taken?
As long as you find yourself cure from the problem.