Charak Kofol Syrup
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR76
- Weight: 100.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$24.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Kofol SyrupThe herbal formulation beneficial for all presentations ofcough.
KOFOL SYRUP COMPOSITION
Each 5 ml (one teaspoonful approx.) contains
Name of Ingredient: Latin/ English Name Quantity
Vasa Adhatoda vasica 300 mg
Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 200 mg
Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 15 mg
Tulsi Ocimum sanctum 100 mg
Haridra Curcuma longa 100 mg
Kantakari Solanum xanthocarpum 50 mg
Pippali Piper longum 50 mg
Navsagar Ammonium chloride 30 mg
Bharangi Clerodendron serratum 25 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinalis 25 mg
Maricha Piper nigrum 10 mg
Madhu Honey 500 mg
Flavoured Syrupy base Piper nigrum q.s
KOFOL is versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have anti-inflammatory, (Haridra, Curcuma longa) mucolytic, expectorant, (Yashtimadhu, Glycirrhiza glabra) anti-allergic and immunomodulator properties. Therefore, KOFOL is a first choice in the therapy of cough. KOFOL syrup is for productive cough and KOFOL chewable for non-productive cough.
1) Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin.
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux.
3) Cough caused by industrial dusts/occupations.
Dosage & Administration
For best results:
Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls three times a day / 2 tablets to be chewed every two hours
Infants and children: Proportionately reduced according to age Presentation
Bottle of 100 ml.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Gargling with lukewarm saline water is recommended.
2) Inhalation of steam with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Deep inhalation and exhalation at least two times a day.
4) Consumption of wheat, barley and garlic is recommended
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold-water, refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
5) Avoid curd and buttermilk.
6) Avoid banana, guava and sour fruits.
Write a Review