Charak Cephagraine tablet
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR225
- Weight: 75.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$12.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Cephagraine tabletCEPHAGRAINE TABLETS COMPOSITION
Each tablet contains:
Name of Ingredient Powders and Bhasmas: Latin/ English Name Quantity
Pippali mool Piper longum 64 mg
Arka phool Calotropis gigantean 42.40 mg
Shuddha Godanti Gypsum 42.4 mg
Nishottar Ipomoea turpethum 21.20 mg
Sitopaladi churna >>>> 21.20 mg
Tribhuvan kirti Rasa >>>> 21.20 mg
Ajmoda Carum copticum 21.20 mg
Sajjikhar Sodium carbonate 10.6 mg
Extracts derived from
Bhringaraj Eclipta alba 64 mg
Dhattur Datura metel 64 mg
Saptaparna Alstonia scholaris 64 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 64 mg
Sudarshan Crinum asiaticum 64 mg
Tulsi Ocimum sanctum 64 mg
CEPHAGRAINE tablet constricts cranial arteries and thus, CEPHAGRAINE reduces frequency, severity and duration of migraine. CEPHAGRAINE also relieves migraine associated sensory aura such as headache, nausea, vomiting and tinnitus etc. In sinusitis, CEPHAGRAINE nasal drops reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion.
1) Migraine syndrome
2) Tension headache
In sinusitis: 2 tablets thrice a day to be taken orally and 2 drops instilled in each nostril every 2-3 times a day. The course may be repeated after a month.
In migraine: 2 tablets twice daily.
Tablets: Plastic container of 40 tablets. DO'S AND DONT'S
Early to bed is very useful.
1) Consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger and black pepper is recommended for these patients.
2) Prefer bland diet
1) Avoid fried and spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid food items, which cause indigestion and constipation.
3) Avoid exposure to excessive heat, cold and rain.
4) Avoid daytime sleeping and spending sleepless night.
5) Avoid curd, bananas and dried things. (Sinusitis)
6) Avoid drinking cold water and ice cream. (Sinusitis)
7) Avoid exposure to rain, excessive cold wind, smoke and dust.
8) Avoid irregular dietary habits. (Sinusitis)
9) Avoid daytime sleeping. (Sinusitis)
Write a Review