- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR127
- Weight: 100.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$24.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
What is Cytozen used for?
CYTOZEN is a potent hepatoprotective. Picrorrhiza kurroa (Katuki), the main ingredient of CYTOZEN, is a well-known hepatoprotective and anti-oxidant. It also exhibits antiHBsAg like activity and inhibits purified HBV antigen. Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh) reverses the altered biochemical parameters in serum and hepatocyte and is more potent than Silymarin. Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) exhibits anti-inflammatory activity by stabilizing lysosomal membrane. Thus, CYTOZEN exhibits antiviral, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective properties.
Benefits of Charak Cytozen
· Corrects liver congestion.
· Relieves nausea and vomiting.
· Improves the overall function of the liver.
· Relieves symptoms and improves liver function parameters like SGOT, SGPT etc.
· Minimizes damage due to drug-induced hepatotoxicity.
· Neutralizes the harmful effects of disease, drugs, and alcohol.
When to Use Charak Cytozen ?
· Alcoholic liver diseases such as fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis
· Chronic viral hepatitis
· Drug-induced hepatotoxicity
Ingredients of Charak Cytozen
· Arogyavardhini rasa >>>> 112.5 mg
· Mandur bhasma >>>> 56.25 mg
· Dry extracts of the following:
· Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 337.75 mg
· Kumari Aloe barbadensis 337.75 mg
· Kasni Cichorium intybus 337.75 mg
· Katuki Picrorrhiza kurroa 337.75 mg
· Kalmegh Andrographis paniculata 337.75 mg
· Sharapunkha Tephrosia purpurea 337.75 mg
· Haritaki Terminalia chebula 112.5 mg
· Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 112.5 mg
· Amalaki Embica officinalis 112.5 mg
· Kakamachi Solanum nigrum 67.5 mg
· Chitrak Mool Plumbago zeylanica 67.5 mg
Question - How long does it take to show results?
Improvements can be appreciated in about 10 days’ time.
Question – Is there any Side effects?
There are no recorded side effects with this medicine. But do not overdose.