Charak Kofol Syrup
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: AFA1262
- Weight: 100.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$8.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Kofol SyrupKOFOL CHEWABLE TABLETS COMPOSITION each Tablet contains:
Name of Ingredient Powders Latin/ English Name Quantity
Yashtimadhu Glycirrhiza glabra 200 mg
Bibhitaki Terminalia belerica 75 mg
Haridra Curcuma longa 15 mg
KOFOL is versatile combination of medicinal plants, which have anti-inflammatory, (Haridra, Curcuma longa) mucolytic, expectorant, (Yashtimadhu, Glycirrhiza glabra) anti-allergic and immunomodulator properties. Therefore, KOFOL is a first choice in the therapy of cough. KOFOL syrup is for productive cough and KOFOL chewable for non-productive cough.
1) Cough of allergic, infective or asthmatic origin.
2) Cough associated with gastro-esophageal reflux.
3) Cough caused by industrial dusts/occupations.
Dosage & Administration
For best results:
Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls three times a day / 2 tablets to be chewed every two hours
Infants and children: Proportionately reduced according to age
Blister pack of 20 chewable tablets DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Gargling with lukewarm saline water is recommended.
2) Inhalation of steam with camphor and mint is advised.
3) Deep inhalation and exhalation at least two times a day.
4) Consumption of wheat, barley and garlic is recommended
1) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
2) Avoid cold-water, refrigerated food products and ice-cream.
3) Avoid smoking and exposure to chemicals industrials fumes pollen and dust.
4) Avoid tobacco chewing, oily and spicy food.
5) Avoid curd and buttermilk.
6) Avoid banana, guava and sour fruits.
Write a Review