- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR53
- Weight: 50.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: 2-3 Days
$8.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak ObenylSafe appetite supressant for treating obesity.
OBENYL TABLETS COMPOSITION
Each coated tablet contains:
Name of Ingredient Powders and Bhasmas: Latin/ English Name Quantity
Shuddha Gandhak >>> 15 mg
Jeeraka Vernonia antihelminica 15 mg
Kaishor Guggul >>> 15 mg
Triphala Guggul >>> 15 mg
Trayodashang Guggul >>> 15 mg
Kajjali >>> 30 mg
Yograj Guggul >>> 60 mg
Triphala >>> 90 mg
Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 195 mg
Extracts derived from
Katabhi Careya arborea 375 mg
Gorakhmundi Sphaeranthus indicus 195 mg
Maharasnadi kwath >>> 195 mg
Mahasudarshan churna kwath >>> 195 mg
Mahamanjistadi kwath >>> 195 mg
OBENYL is a rational formulation for lowering lipids. Triphala and Commiphora mukul, which is the main ingredient of Guggulu formulations, have hypolipidaemic activity. Thus, OBENYL is expected to reduce weight by reducing lipids and normalizing metabolism. Indications
1) For weight reduction, diabetes with obesity
2) OBENYL is contraindicated in pregnancy.
Dosage Adults: 2 tablets two times a day
Children: 1 tablet two times a day
The medicine should not be taken on an empty stomach. The treatment should be continued for at least three months.
Diet and Exercise
Diet control and exercise should be the integral part of the treatment. Presentation
Blister pack of 20 tablets.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Practice regular dietary habits.
2) Prefer bland diet and warm water for drinking.
3) Consumption of wheat, barley and maize is recommended.
4) Practice morning walk at least for 45 minutes.
1) Avoid food recipes, which are sweet, sour and salty.
2) Avoid intake of rice and potatoes, which contain lots of carbohydrates.
3) Avoid fried oily and non-vegetarian food recipes.
4) Avoid consumption of cakes, pastries, cheese, butter and biscuits.
5) Among fruits avoid banana, chikoo, grapes and pineapples.
Write a Review