Charak Regulax Forte
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR132
- Weight: 40.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$18.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Regulax ForteREGULAX FORTE TABLETS
COMPOSITION each film-coated tablet contains:
Name of Ingredient
Powders and Bhasmas: Latin/ English Name Quantity Jaiphal Croton tiglium 49.92 mg
Triphala >>>> 46.80 mg
Nishottar Ipomoea turpethum 12.48 mg
Kajjalli >>>> 6.24 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 6.24 mg
Kali Marich Piper nigrum 3.12 mg
Pippali Piper longum 3.12 mg
Gairika >>>> 3.12 mg
Shuddha Tankakhar >>>> 3.12 mg
Bhringaraj Eclipta alba 30 mg
REGULAX FORTE is a polyherbal laxative for constipation. Croton tiglium (Jaipal) exerts laxative action and softens the stools. Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) regulates bowel movments. Thus REGULAX FORTE relieves the gastric discomfort and ensures smooth evacuation.
Occasional or habitual constipation.
Tablets: Half to one tablet at bedtime.
Plastic container of 40 tablets.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Consumption of warm water with one to two teaspoonful of ginger juice is recommended at bed-time and when you wake up in the morning.
2) Soft and easy digestible diet like khichadi, vegetable soup is advised.
3) Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jaljira are advised.
4) Fresh fruits and fruit juices are advised.
5) Consumption of leafy vegetables, bran of both rice and wheat is useful to increase the fibre content of the food.
6) Morning walk is recommended.
1) Avoid oily spicy and fried food.
2) Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
3) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
4) Avoid alcohol consumption.
5) Avoid late night meals, emotional factors like anxiety and stress.
6) Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
7) Avoid keeping awake for a longer time in the night.
A bottle of 40 tablets
Write a Review