Charak Rymanyl liniment
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: AFA1253
- Weight: 100.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$8.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Rymanyl linimentRYMANYL LINIMENT COMPOSITION Each 25 ml of liniment contains:
Name of Ingredient Latin/ English Name Quantity Karpur Camphora officinarum 1.25 gm
Saindhav >>>> 0.60 gm
Til oil Sesamum indicum q.s.
Soluble extracts of the following in oil base:
Bhringaraja Eclipta alba 1.2 gm
Nirgundi Vitex negundo 1.5 gm
Amra Haridra Curcuma amada 0.60 gm
Ashwagandha Withania somnifera 0.60 gm
Deodar Cedrus deodara 0.60 gm
Erand mool Ricinus communis 0.60 gm
Haridra Curcuma longa 0.60 gm
Khurasani ajawayan Hyoscyamus niger 0.60 gm
Latakaranj Caesalpinia bonducella 0.60 gm
Parijatak Nyetanthes arboratrists 0.60 gm
Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa 0.60 gm
Shyonak Oroxylum indicum 0.60 gm
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 0.60 gm
Triphala >>>> 0.60 gm
Vacha Acorus calamus 0.60 gm
Chitrak Mool Plumbago zeylanica 0.30 gm
Dhattur Datura metel 0.30 gm
Kaiphal Myrica nagi 0.30 gm
Khadir Acacia catechu 0.30 gm
Shuddha Kupilu Strychnos nux-vomica purified 0.30 gm
Jyotishmati Celastrus paniculatus 0.30 gm
Shuddha Bachanag Aconitum ferox purified 0.30 gm
Flavoured acqueous base q.s.
RYMAYNL Liniment - is a topical composition for reducing joint pain and swelling. Camphora officinarum exerts counter-irritant activity thereby, relieving pain instantly. Ricinus communis (Erand Mool), Cedrus deodara (Deodar) and Vitex negundo (Nirgundi) reduce inflammation.
Rheumatoid arthritis, fibrositis, spondylitis, sprains and strains, joint pains, low back pain due to prolapsed intevertebral disc, cervical and lumbar spondylosis.
Liniment: RYMANYL liniment should be applied locally over the affected area, spread evenly and rubbed gently three to four times a day or more frequently as required. RYMANYL liniment should not be used if the skin is broken or injured.
Liniment: Bottle of 50 ml.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, bitter variety of drumsticks and neem flowers are recommended.
2) Consumption of buttermilk with seasoning of garlic is recommended.
3) Consumption of garlic and ginger is useful.
4) Prefer hot water for drinking and taking bath.
1) Avoid food recipes causing constipation.
2) Avoid rice, pulses, sour things including and fried things
3) Avoid exposure to cold, wind or rain.
4) Avoid taking bath with cold water, consumption of ice-cold water.
5) Avoid going to bed immediately after meals.
6) Avoid daytime sleeping, non-vegetarian food recipes.
7) Avoid spending sleepless nights and suppression of natural urges.
Write a Review