Charak Sumenta Tablet
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR11
- Weight: 100.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$18.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Sumenta Tablet
The Natural anti-depressant and mood stabilizer.
SUMENTA TABLETS COMPOSITION each coated tablet contains:
Name of Ingredient
Extracts of the following: Latin/ English Name Quantity
Brahmi Herpestis monniera 100 mg
Amalaki Emblica officinalis 200 mg
Vacha Acorus calamus 150 mg
Ashwagandha Withania Somnifera 150 mg
Shankhapushpi Evolvulus alsinoides 150 mg
Jyotishmati Celastrus paniculata 150 mg
Arjun Terminalis arjuna 100 mg
Bilva Aegle marmelos 50 mg
Jatamansi Nardostachys jatamansi 20 mg
Tagar Valeriana wallichii 20 mg
St. Johnï¿½s Wort Extract Hypericum perforatum 22.5 mg
SUMENTA is the herbal combination of anxiolytics, anti-stress, and adaptogenic ingredients. Brahmi exerts anxiolytic activity comparable to lorazepam. Tagar exhibits anxiolytic and sleep enhancing properties. Ashwagandha acts as a mood stabilizer. All these ingredients are proven to be effective in cases of mixed anxiety depression and associated other disorders. SUMENTA is a safe anxiolytic compared to benzodiazepines
Mild to moderate anxiety. A mild case of mixed anxiety depression will get relief from symptoms within 3 weeks. The patient should take the drug for minimum 6 months to have complete relief.
Sumenta tablets are also indicated in anxiety associated with pre-menstrual syndrome, infertility, miscarriage or periodontal loss, during perimenopause.
In mild to moderate anxiety: 1 tablet twice daily.
Administration and Recommendations
Practice of certain yogic postures like sarvangasana, padmasana, and shavasana is recommended.
None. Unless there is hypersensitivity to certain ingredients.
20 tablets in a blister pack X 3.
None reported in the clinical trial.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Exercise daily to make yourself feel better and to get more energy.
2) Eat balanced meals and healthy food, and get the right amount of sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich in fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid high fat meals.
3) 3) Do take your medicine regularly.
1) Donï¿½t isolate yourself; be in touch with your loved ones and friends.
2) Donï¿½t make major life decisions (for example, about separation or divorce.) You may not be thinking clearly right now so your decisions may not be the best ones for you.
3) Donï¿½t blame yourself for your depression.
4) Donï¿½t be discouraged about not feeling well right away. Be patient with yourself.