Charak Takzema ointment special pack
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHR322
- Weight: 999.99 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$810.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Charak Takzema ointment special packTakzema Ointment: is Charak Pharma’s Ayurvedic remedy used for treating atopic eczema, allergic and contact dermatitis. Takzema is a non-steroidal ointment which shows significant clinical reduction of eczema and related symptoms such as erythema, pruritis, crusting, oozing and induration.
* Takzema ointment has a natural moisturizing, antimicrobial and antioxidant action.
* It is known to reduce the tendency for eczema, while simultaneously healing the existing lesions; thereby, restoring smooth and clear skin.
* When used regularly, Takzema ointment kills bacteria, reduces inflammation, promotes skin renewal and stops recurrence.
* With Takzema ointment, results can be seen in 6-8 weeks.
Takzema is a logical and ideal treatment for eczema. Takzema is an herbal formulation that is available in both tablet form for oral administration and ointment form for local application. This provides the dual advantage of countering local as well as systemic components of the disease. Local application helps in controlling symptoms such as dryness, irritation, itching and scratching of the skin. Systemic administration helps in correcting the immune dysfunction and abnormal cytokine release, which are the root causes of the disease. Further, systemic administration can be used as preventive medicine once the skin lesions subside.
Extracts derived from the following:
1 Neem chhal / Azadirachta indica 300 mg
2 Chiraita / Swertia chirata 300 mg
3 Haldi / Curcuma longa 300 mg
4 Daruhaldi / Berberis aristata 300 mg
5 Triphala* --- 300 mg
6 Kumari / Aloe barbadensis 300 mg
7 Flax seed / Alasi Oil Linum usitatissimum 100 mg
8 Shuddha Gandhak --- 30 mg
9 Ointment Base --- QS
* Triphala is a poly-herbal preparation of 3 herbs, namely - Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica and Emblica officinalis.
Immunomodulatory and Anti-inflammatory--Azadirachta indica
Antioxidant--Emblica officinalis,Curcuma longa
Protection of normal human keratinocytes--Curcuma longa
Wound-healing and suppression of proinflammatory cytokines--Berberis aristata, Curcuma longa
Dosage: To be applied over the affected area/s 3 times, daily, as a thin film and rubbed in gently and completely.
Adverse Effects: Not Reported
Special Precautions: To be used with caution in individuals sensitive to sulpha group of drugs.
Presentation: Lamitube of 30 gm
Write a Review