You get all the super healing nutrients to clean, clear and detox your irritating skin problems!
Say Good-Bye to Your Skin Disease when Dr.Nair Guides You Exactly What to Do … with his Remarkable Ayurveda Powerhouse Package
Yes give me relief now with these 6 vital immunity activating all natural supplements
- Brand: Charak Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: CHAR128
- Weight: 100.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$12.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Antiflatulent, Antispasmodic and mild laxative
Each coated tablet contains:
Name of Ingredient Powders and Bhasmas: Latin/ English Name Quantity
Lasun Allium sativum 130 mg
Hing Shuddha Ferula foetida purified 50 mg
Indrayav Holarrhena antidysenterica 50 mg
Haritaki Terminalia chebula 40 mg
Sanchal >>>> 24 mg
Katuki Picrorrhiza kurroa 24 mg
Shuddha Kupilu Strychnos nux vomica purified 24 mg
Vidanga Embelia ribes 24 mg
Shunthi Zingiber officinale 20 mg
Latakaranj beej Caesalpinia bonducella 12 mg
Sariva Hemidesmus indicus 2 mg
Kumari Aloe barbadensis 50 mg
Garlill is a composition of carminatives and motility regulators of GI tract. Allium sativum (Lasun) and Ferula foetida (Hing shuddha) are well known for their carminative properties. Ferula foetida in addition to its carminative property also exhibits antispasmodic and laxative activity.
2) Feeling of fullness
Adult: 1 tablet two times a day after meals for a minimum of six weeks. Children: Half the adult dosage.
Tablets: Jar of 100 tablets.
DO'S AND DONT'S
1) Balanced diet is advised.
2) Consumption of warm water with one to two teaspoonfuls of ginger juice is recommended.
3) Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jaljira etc. to be consumed.
4) Fresh fruits and fresh juices are advised.
5) Consumption of vegetarian diet is advised.
6) Fasting is recommended in acute cases.
1) Avoid oily, spicy and fried food.
2) Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
3) Avoid consumption of fast foods, confectioneries and bakery products.
4) Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
5) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
6) Avoid alcohol consumption.
Write a Review