- Brand: Bipha Drugs
- Product Code: AFA7185
- Weight: 60.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$75.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $300.00)
We Never Sell
Bipha Drug Laboratories - Alcin Tablets
- First rate remedy in chronic ulcerations and other inflammatory bowel diseases
- Anti inflammatory activities and gastroprotective effects
- Analgesic and healing capacity for intestinal wounds
- Antacid properties to regulates stomach pH and beneficially alters acid-mucus balance
- High in natural vitamin C and also provides Ellagic acids which are excellent antioxidants to cleanse blood and bowel
Indications of Bipha Alcin Tablets :
This is very effective in hyperacidity and accompanying complaints, abdominal colic, heart burn, nausea, vomitting, peptic ulcer, inflammatory bowel diseases and ulcerative colitis.
Ingredients of Bipha Alcin Tablets :
Vidanga - Embella Ribes is Carminative, stimulant, anthelmintic and alterative
Chithraka - Plumbago Rosea is alterative gastric stimulant and appetiser
Chavya - Piper Chaba is useful in colic and renal diseases.
Triphala - Chebula myrobalans are extensively used in combination with belleric and embellic myrobalans under the name of Triphala and also as adjunct to other medicines in numerous diseases.
Shunti - Zingiber Officinale is aromatic, carminative, stimulant to the gastro - intestinal tract, stomachic and digestive.
Maricham - Piper Nigrum is stimulant, carminative and a good remedy for various gastric ailments.
Pippali - Piper Cubeba is stimulant, carminative and alterative
Mandoora is useful in anaemia, diarrhoea, chronic bowel complaints and nervous diseases like neuralgia.
Dosage of Alcin TabletsFor Adults - Two tabs twice daily before meals or as directed by the physicians
For Children - One tab twice daily before meals or as directed by the physicians
Tags: Alcin Tablet-Bipha