Himalaya Septilin Tablet Special Offer
- Brand: Himalaya Healthcare Ltd
- Product Code: HIMA085
- Weight: 120.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$30.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Himalaya Septilin Tablet Special Offer
Buy one........... Get one free.........
Free shipping worldwide...
Prices inclusive of shipping..........
Delivery in12- 17 working days.........
Septilin possesses immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties, which potentiate the non-specific immune responses of the body. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis by macrophage activation, increases the polymorphonuclear cells, and helps overcome infection. Septilin builds up resistance to infection and helps prevent re-infection. Septilin augments granulocyte-macrophage differentiation, natural killer cell activity, and antibody-dependent cytotoxicity. Septilin’s stimulatory effect on the humoral immunity increases the antibody-forming cells, thereby enhancing the secretion of antibodies into the circulation. Septilin also augments the synthesis of erythropoietic and granulopoietic precursor cells, stab cells, and primary myelocytes.
Septilin tablet is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Septilin tablet is useful when the following symptoms are displayed:
1. As a daily health supplement in infection-prone individuals
2. In the management of:
1. Upper respiratory tract infections
2. Lower respiratory tract infections
3. Allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract
4. Skin and soft tissue infections and inflammations
5. Dental and periodontal infections
6. Infective and inflammatory conditions of the eye
7. Bone and joint infections
8. Urinary tract infections
Each Septilin tablet contains:
Pdrs. Guggulu (Balsamodendron Mukul Syn. Commiphora wightii) (Purified) 0.324g
Shankh bhashma 64mg
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 98mg
Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) 64mg
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 32mg
Shigru (Moringa pterygosperma) 32mg
Yashti-Madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 12mg
Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) has anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe a sore throat and help reduce inflammation. As an antioxidant, Indian Bdellium helps in maintaining overall health.
Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage (white blood cells that ingest antibodies) function in vitro. It is also an antiviral agent and an expectorant, which is beneficial in asthma, acute or chronic bronchitis, and chronic cough.
Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) is a potent antimicrobial that has immunomodulatory properties, which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. This helps in building up the body’s resistance to infections.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
Enhances immunity: Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It helps in elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
Other benefits: It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone, and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Available as tablets or as a syrup.
*The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
Information about Himalaya Septilin Tablet
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cardifolia)
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections and allergic disorders
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions, and reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- Helps to improve the body's defense mechanism in its fight against sinusitis