Vasu Spark Royal capsule special offer
- Brand: Vasu Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: AFA1775
- Weight: 50.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$50.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Vasu Spark Royal capsule special offer
Buy one........... Get one free............
Prices inclusive of express shipping..........
Delivery in 5- 7 working days.........
Spark Royal Capsule -Treatment for Male Sexual Dysfunction
Presenting herbal approach in Erectile dysfunction due to emotional/ mental disturbances and impotence/ physicaldisturbances.
· Non hormonal safe sex stimulant.
· Acts on hypothalamus and limbic systems, to improve libido.
· Improves and helps to maintain erection.
· Anti stress, adaptogenic actions helps to alleviate anxiety associated with sexual performance.
· Erectile Dysfunction; also known as failure of erection or impotence.
· Less output of semen.
· Poor ejaculation control.
· Short lasting erection.
· Premature ejaculation.
· Painful intercourse.
· Loss of sexual desire.
Each Spark Royal Capsule Contains
Mucuna puriens (Kapikachhu) 300mg
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) 300mg
Tribulus terrestris (Gokshurak) 300mg
Sida cordifolia (Bala beej) 300 mg
Ipomoea digitata (Vidarikand) 270mg
Blepharis persica (Uttingana) 210mg
Orchis mascula (Salabmisri) 200mg
Bombax malabaricum (Shalmali) 200mg
Hygrophila spinosa (Ikshuraka) 190mg
Myristica fragrans (Jatifal) 120mg
Hibiscus abelmoschus (Latakasturi) 100mg
Zingiber officinale (Nagar) Piper nigrum (Pepper) Piper Longum (Pipli) 50mg
Chlorophytum tuberosum (Swet Musali) 80mg
Prunus amygdalus (Almond) 80mg
Crocus sativus (Kesar) 1mg
Processed in Piper betle(Tambula)
Treatment of Male Sexual disorders:
An estimated 30 million men in US and approximately 100 million men worldwide have some degree of Erectile Dysfunction (ED). The Massachusetts Male Aging Study (MMAS), a large survey of aging and health done in US in 1290 men aged 40 to 70 years, found that 52% of men aged 40 to 70 had ED in varying degrees.
The MMAS found a strong relationship between increasing age and ED; overall, an estimated 40% of men had ED at the age of 40, which increased to 67% at age 70.
Various underlying factors like age , obesity,stress,depression,hypogonadism (low levels of sex hormones), lack of sexual knowledge, certain medical conditions like hypertension, atherosclerosis, cigarette smoking and certain medications cause sexual dysfunction.Sexual health has a unique position in Ayurveda. While describing daily routine, Ayurveda explains the schedule for the night as well, and one of the most important activities at this time is the sexual act.
Major ingredients and functions of SPARK ROYAL CAPSULE :
Mucuna puriens (Kapikachhu):
Kapikachhu (Mucuna puriens), known as an aphrodisiac in Ayurvedic herbal medicine. 1. Increases stamina and libido and acts as a restorative nutrient for the nervous system
2. Supports the healthy production of the sex hormones
3. Increases blood circulation to the genitals
4. Decreases symptoms of stress and anxiety
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) :
1. Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years to treat impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, and with down erection disorders.
2. Recommended in the ancient Kama Sutra for heightening sexual experience.
3. Ashwagandha is the most potent aphrodisiac in the entire botanical kingdom.
4. it has the ability to restore sexual drive, increase endurance and improve overall vitality while promoting a calm state of mind.
5. Ashwagandha brings the body back to equilibrium by relaxing it when stressed and energizing it when fatigued.
Tribulus terrestris (Gokshurak) :
1. Gokshurak is a sex and mood enhancer that stimulates the production of the luteinizing Hormone (LH)
2. Gokshurak has a tremendous positive impact on strength and stamina.
3. Gokshurak increases sperm count after being taken for 30 days and can result in better than 50 % increase in testosterone levels.
Sida cordifolia (Bala beej) :
1. It helps balance proper amounts of the male hormone, testosterone, and increases sexual desire.
2. Bala is primarily known for giving stamina or inner strength.
3. Bala has a Vrishya effect, meaning that it enhances the quality and quantity of reproductive fluids (Shukra Dhatu) for conception of healthy offspring.
4. It is a good Rasayana (Overall tonic and longevity enhancer).
Ipomoea digitata (Vidarikand) :
1. It very good for increasing sexual ability.
2. The root of this plant has alternative, aphrosdisiac, tonic, stimulant properties which are traditionally used to treat male infertility.
Blepharis persica (Uttingana) :
1. The seeds are considered aphrodisiac, and diuretic.
Orchis mascula (Salabmisri) :
1. The tubers contain a bitter principle and a volatile oil. They are used as a fairnaceous food, nervine tonic and aphrodisiac.
Bombax malabaricum (Shalmali) :
1. This herb is considered as Rasayana in Ayurveda.
2. It has aphrodisiac property.
Hygrophila spinosa (Ikshuraka) :
1. It has aphrodisiac property.
Myristica fragrans (Jatifal) :
1. It acts as an aphrodisiac by stimulating the central nervous system.
2. Jatifal has a tranquilizing effect that helps to avert premature ejaculation.
Hibiscus abelmoschus (Latakasturi) :
1. It is an aphrodisiac and tonic.
2. Stimulates the uro-genital organs.
Trikatu : (Nagar,KaliMirch,Pipli) :
1. It works as bioavailability enhancer for other accompanying herbs of the formula.
Chlorophytum tuberosum (Swet Musali) :
1. Root tubers, of Swet Musali, have been in use for aphrodisiac and health promotion purpose since 11th century A.D
2. It is found very effective in increasing male potency.
3. It has spermatogenic property and helpful in curing impotency as they are rich in glycosides.
Prunus amygdalus (Almond) :
1. It is used as a demulcent and as a vehicle fior other medicines.
2. It has high nutritional value similar to animal milk.
Crocus sativus (Kesar) :
1. Sex-stimulating activity gets resulted by a stimulation of the central nervous system.
2. It has an essential oil,the active ingredient of which is aphrodisiac in nature.
3. Saffron is used as a nervine sedative.
Formulation is processed in beetle leaves
This makes the preperation having high bio-availability. This increases aphrodisiac property of ingredients. It is also suggested in ancient Ayurvedic books that tambul sevan should be before and after sexual intercourse.
Dosage: 2 capsule 1/2 an hour before bed time or sexual intercourse. (Preferably to be taken with hot milk.)
Strip of 10 capsules; Carton of 6 strips.