You get all the super healing nutrients to clean, clear and detox your irritating skin problems!
Say Good-Bye to Your Skin Disease when Dr.Nair Guides You Exactly What to Do … with his Remarkable Ayurveda Powerhouse Package
Yes give me relief now with these 6 vital immunity activating all natural supplements
Himalaya Liv 52 Regular Tablet
- Brand: Himalaya Healthcare Ltd
- Product Code: HIMA214
- Weight: 200.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$30.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Himalaya Liv 52 Regular Tablet
Buy one Get one free...
Genuine Liv 52 Regular tablets from Himalaya healthcare
Delivery in 7 working days( Prices inclusive of shipping)
Information about Himalaya Liv. 52 Tablet
Key benefits of Himalaya Liv 52 Tablets:
- Himsra: Potent hepatoprotective and antioxidant prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde levels in plasma and hepatic cells, inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen
- Kasnai: Scavenges free radicals, suppress the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris and protects the liver against alcohol toxicity
- Restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration
- Prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane
- Normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm
- Addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy
- Viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite, liver damage due to radiation therapy, jaundice,
- As an adjuvant to hemodialysis, prolonged illness, and convalescence, to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals
Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also, a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property and has hepatoprotective property.
The Caper Bush
The Caper Bush (Himsra) is a potent hepatoprotective. It inhibits the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver.Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
Available as tablets or as a syrup.
Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibits potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period, and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.
Improves appetite: In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses the loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion, and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.