Zandopa Special bundle
- Brand: Zandu Pharmaceuticals
- Product Code: ZAN003
- Weight: 200.00 Gram(s)
- Availability: In Stock
$12.00 (Free Shipping on orders over $100.00)
We Never Sell
Zandopa Special bundle
Why Buy Zandopa from Ayurvedaforall?
- Sourced directly from authorised distributor
- In operation since 2006 with 100's of satisfied customers.
- Guaranteed delivery or your money.
- Order with confidence.
- Free Consulation offered by eminent physician Dr. Rajesh Nair BAMS
A unique product for parkinsonism
- Zandopa made from mucuna pruriens- a readily bioavailable natural source of L-Dopa.
- Better Tolerability.
- Suitable for long term use.
In parkinson's disease Zandopa -a natural source of dopamine.
Suggestion for Parkinson's Disease Patient
- Appropriate treatment helps to keep the patient working and enjoying active life for many years.
- With proper medication, patience, and perseverance to stay active, your sign and symptoms can be controlled for many years.
- Always allow ample time for each day to day activity so that you need not hurry.
- Do not get discouraged if exercises or activities seem difficult on some days.
- Do every thing you can yourself, no matter how slowly.
- Concentrate on one activity at a time, and avoid trying to do two things at one time.
- Continue a simple program of exercises on a regular basis.
Zandopa Ingredients or Composition
Each 7.5gm contains - Standardized processed seed powder of Kauncha (Mucuna pruriens) 6.525 gm in a flavored base.
As directed by the physician. ( To consult our physician free click here)
In half a glass of water (approx - 100ml) suspend prescribed dose powder, stir and drink immediately.
Certain precautionary measures have to be kept in mind so as to obtain the maximum benefits of Zandopa
Store in a cool dry place.
- Protect from light.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be taken with milk.
FAQs on Zandopa
What Is Zandopa?
Zandopa is an herbal remedy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease from Zandu pharmaceuticals, India. It is a water soluble powder sourced from a plant called 'Mucuna pruriens' which contains a natural source of Levadopa.
Mucuna pruriens is one of the popular Ayurvedic herbs, also known as velvet bean or cowhage. This herb contains L-Dopa, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine.
Zandopa is a standardized, safe, effective & economical natural source of levadopa and can effectively replace Synthetic L-dopa formulations in patients who comply with its dosage regimen. It does not have any side effects of a regular synthetic L Dopa and can also improve the overall functions of the body.
The seed powder of this plant has long been used in traditional Ayurvedic Indian medicine for diseases including Parkinsonism. The pharmacological action of Zandopa is due to action of levodopa on the brain.
Zandopa also favorably influences the psychic behaviors producing a sense of well-being, an increased interest in self and surroundings. After initial treatment regimen, the beneficial effects of Zandopa can be maintained for prolonged periods by smaller maintenance dose.
Zandopa is useful in curing various diseases like Parkinson’s disease, fertility, sexual enhancement, arthritic disorder and nervous disorders. It does not have any side effects except for minor ones like Increased body temperature on taking high doses. Other possible side effects of high dose mucuna pruriens include insomnia and rapid heart beat.
- Improved sleep
- It reduces body fat & decreases cellulite
- Decreases wrinkles
- Improves skin texture & appearance
- Increases bone density and reverses osteoporosis
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improves mood and sense of well-being
- Enhances libido & sexual performance
- Increases energy levels
- Improves cholesterol profile & regeneration of organs (heart, kidney, liver, lungs)
- Dramatically improves immune system
What are the side effects of using Zandopa ?
Side effects include nausea, anorexia, cardiac irregularities, orthostatic hypotension, weight gain, hot flushes, numerous dyskinesias and psychiatric symptoms such as agitations, hallucinations, delusions and nightmares.
Side effects as encountered with synthetic L-dopa formulations have not been seen to the same severity with Zandopa.
Why is so unique about Zandopa?
Zandopa is an ayurvedic formulation derived from the seeds of Mucuna pruriens. Long history of use in Ayurvedic practice for CNS disorders and also as a geriatric tonic. Natural and richest known source of L-dopa. More readily bioavailable than synthetic L-dopa.
Does Zandopa's flavoured base contain sugar?
What is the alternative for Zandopa - without sugar?
If you are looking for an alternative to Zandopa - without sugar we recommend