For times immemorial, the beauty of Indian women has been epitomized by long lustrous hair. But, the sad reality today is that, as the standards of healthy living degenerated, our quality of hair has also taken a beating. Few Indian women today can boast of the shiny tresses that adorned the women of yesteryear
To Buy Hair O Max Oil Click Here!
Ayurveda states that disturbances in the metabolism and body constitution , affects the health and quality of hair. This theory is justified when we probe closely into our lifestyle…
The major contributing factors that cause hair afflictions are stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, certain medications, and harsh chemicals . Widespread pollution and the bad quality of water also plays a hand in hair diseases like premature graying, baldness, hair-loss, dandruff etc.
The increased stress and anxiety levels in today’s lifestyles, unhealthy diet etc aggravates the pita dosha in the body, which result in hair fall. Excessive consumption of spicy food, high fat food, food containing preservatives and additives damages the hair growth and structure. Hormonal imbalance in men and women causes the breakdown of hair follicles. Mainstream shampoos and hair products contain harsh chemicals and animal hormones that cause long term reactions on not just the hair but your physiology as well. Medications like antidepressants, birth control pills etc have an adverse effect on hair growth.
To Buy Hair O Max Capsule Click Here!
Ancient ayurvedic tenets reveal that healthy diet and lifestyle (Ayurvedic Ahar-Vihar), is intrinsic to lush and healthy hair.
A diet rich in protein and iron with adequate helping of raw vegetables, fresh fruits, salads, green leafy vegetables helps promotes the growth of healthy hair. Eating food that cools the body induces hair regeneration.
The frenetic pace of today’s life leaves minimal time for proper hair care. Accumulation of dirt on scalp prevents nutrients from reaching the hair follicle, a root cause of many hair diseases. Ayurveda recommends oiling and massaging the hair and scalp thrice a week. The benefits of a hot oil Ayurvedic massage are manifold.
- A head massage is the greatest stress buster and it provides immediate relief.
- The nutrients from the oil are absorbed by the hair follicles directly, nourishing the hair.
- It cleans the scalp from impurities like dirt and dandruff.
- It increases the blood circulation, improving memory.
Coconut oil, Amla oil, Brahmi oil, Arnica oil or Mustard oil are tried and tested massage oils with highly therapeutic properties .Honey also stimulates hair growth.
Specialized Ayurvedic preparations like Hair O Max fortifying oil help nourish the hair from the inside and, improving both its texture and structure. Its unique blend of medicated herbs replenishes lost nutrients to the hair follicles and restores the hormonal balance.
- Bhringaraaja: A highly potent herb, bringaraaja can effectively reverse balding and graying. It promotes hair growth, and is an excellent stimulant.
- Amla: Gooseberry is a powerhouse of Vitamin C and loaded with antioxidants. It nourishes and conditions the hair.
- Neem: Neem is a good antidote to dandruff and lice and purifies the blood.
- Shikakai: Shikakai makes a great cleanser and hairpack
- Ritha: Ritha is an organic cleanser .It washes the hair without stripping it off its natural oils
- Ashwagandha: This is a powerful energizer, it rejuvenates the immune system, and restores hair growth
Traditional holistic rituals like Dhara, Abhyangam, Thala pothichil, Nasya etc have excellent therapeutic powers to rejuvenate the scalp and hair . In addition, it is advisable to use Ayurvedic tonics like Chyavanprash, Thikthakam kashayam, and Narasimha rasayanam, to improve the metabolism and enhance the glory of your hair naturally.